QACA Annual General Meeting (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Positions within the Queensland Afghan Community Association (QACA) are now open! Please fill out the application form via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/sAzEZikq0HcU267G3
The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Sunday 1/07/18
Time: 04:15 pm to 06:00 pm
Place: Carindale Brisbane City Council Library, Westfield Shopping Centre, 1151 Creek Road, Carindale 4152
At the meeting, members of QACA will have the opportunity to:
• find out about QACA’s operations and finances
• ask questions about the operations and finances of QACA
• speak about any items on the agenda
• vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
• accept the annual report
• accept the auditor’s report
• accept the annual financial statements
• appoint and pay an auditor.
• elect directors.
*Please note, to be eligible for applying for any positions within the executive, you must be a QACA financial member*
To become a member please follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rV9um-3WvFzYi1_rledmmUCb_sNbGOtFep7EHV3q4fE/viewform?edit_requested=true
CLOSING DATE FOR NOMINATION: Friday 1st June 2018 (by midnight)